Just 2 ingredients make these almond flour crackers. They are simply almond flour and sour cream with seasonings.
The chopped fresh dill make these a great savoury keto cracker to enjoy with dips and cheese.
Does Sour Cream Have Carbs?
Sour cream is a great low carb ingredient as it is low in carbs and has a great fat content. As it's made from cream, it's on the low carb shopping list!
Enjoy it with berries, pancakes or swirl into a soup.
How to make keto almond flour crackers
This low carb cracker recipe uses sour cream in place of butter or oil. The result is a rich, smooth cracker that will harden once kept in the fridge.
Making these crackers is so simple and they only take 10 minutes to bake too. If you need a cracker in a hurry, a batch of these is great.
Almond flour and sour cream are the two ingredients. The seasoning can be adjusted to your own taste. I've used dill as I like this flavour for summer and it goes well with dips and cheese. Add some cayenne pepper for a spicier cracker.
What to eat them with
Enjoyable by themselves these crackers are great as part of a cheeseboard, or with dips. Try these tasty low carb dips:
More Low Carb Cracker Recipes
Snack on a low carb cracker made with low carb flours, nuts and seeds.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Almond Flour Crackers with Dill
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Dill, fresh chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- In a medium bowl add the almond flour, salt, celery salt and onion powder. Stir to mix.
- Add the sour cream and chopped dill and mix into a dough.
- Roll the dough out in between two pieces of parchment paper. The dough should be about 1 cm thick. The thinner the dough, the crispier the cracker.
- Cut the dough into 1 inch squares (or cut out with a small cookie cutter).
- Place the squares/cut out shapes onto a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn the crackers over and bake for another 5 minutes until golden and firm. If your crackers look too pale, baked for another 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and store in a sealed container in the fridge.