For apple crumble and muffin fans be glad you have found my blog! This combines the best of both worlds and is gluten free and not too high on the carb factor either! When crumble meets muffin in an almond flour glory! These are just moist, fruity and crumblicious! Immediately a favourite of the Chief Taster so will be a regular item in the kitchen
[recipe title=”Apple Crumble Muffins” servings=”6 muffins” time=”30mins” difficulty=”easy”]
2 cups almond flour
2 tspn baking powder
1/4 tspn salt
1/2 cup melted butter
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup erthyritol (or sugar substitute of your choice)
1 tspn vanilla essence
2 Bramley apples
1 tblspn cinnamon
1/2 cup almond flour
2 tblspns butter
1/2 cup erthritol (or other sugar subsitute)
1 tblspn coconut flour
1/4 tspn cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Mix the almond flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In another bowl mix the butter, water, eggs, erthyritol and vanilla essence.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin tin.
- Peel, core and slice the apples into thin slices. Place into a bowl and cover with the cinnamon.
- Mix the crumble mixture together with your hands (my favourite way of making crumble).
- Place the apple slices on top of the muffin mixture in a layer.
- Sprinke the crumble mixture on top of the apples. Flourish with a sprinkling of cinnamon if you wish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until firm and the crumble mixture is golden.
- Eat and enjoy!
Nutritional Information per muffin : 433 Calories, 38g Fat, 12g Protein, 16g Carbs, 6g Fibre, 10g Net Carbs
If you enjoyed this recipe you can subscribe to Divalicious Recipes by email and never miss another recipe!
Follow me on Facebook for extra bits and fun!