Almond Flour Pizza (Low Carb and Gluten Free)
If I told you that this was exactly the same as a doughy pizza, I would be lying. If I said that this was the best low carb and gluten free alternative I have made so I would be 100% truthful. This is so far, my favourite low carb and gluten free pizza base and was met with happy munching from my tasters. Gorgeously low carb and gluten free too! Very easy to make…who needs to pound out dough when you can whip up a lovely pizza like this.
I buy big bags of almond flour from Amazon but you could easily just grind up almonds in a food processor or you may be lucky enough to purchase “ground almonds” in your supermarket. They are the same thing really.
Almond Flour Pizza
2 cups Almond Flour
2 eggs, beaten
3 Tblspns Olive oil
1/4 tspn baking soda
3 tblspns oregano
1/2 tspn garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl together to make a dough. Form into a ball.
- Line a baking sheet or pizza pan with greased proof or parchment paper. Spread out the dough mixture across the paper. It will be sticky, so I find having damp hands helped.
- Bake the crust for 10 – 15 minutes until lightly golden.Remove from the oven and spread over your toppings. Place back in the oven and cook for a further 15 – 20 minutes.
- Slice, eat and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe you can subscribe to Divalicious Recipes by email and never miss a recipe!
Follow me on Facebook for extra bits and fun!
- Piece a Pizza | Treasure Your Being - [...] some almond flour at the store last week, so I decided to make an almond flour crust. I followed…