A warm broccoli halloumi salad with cherry tomatoes is a great flavour and colour combination. Quick and easy, the mint dressing lifts the flavour and will make you want another serving!
This is delicious warm but I can't comment on what it's like cold as the whole pan was devoured with nothing left over. The flavours are a delicious combination of salty, sharp and sweet. The mint and balsamic lifts this dish too but you could play around with the herbs if you wish. It's a quick dish to make and perfect for a speedy supper dish.
How to make broccoli halloumi & tomato salad
A quick and easy keto with just a few ingredients. The secret to this recipe is the mint. What you need is:
- Broccoli - fresh & firm
- Cherry tomatoes - small grape tomatoes would work too.
- Halloumi cheese - I've not tried this dish with other cheese. Perhaps Feta cheese would work?
- Mint - Fresh mint is the star flavour
- Balsamic vinegar - Just a dash
- Olive oil, salt, pepper - to season and cook
More low carb salad recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Warm Broccoli, Halloumi & Tomato Salad
- 1 300g head of broccoli cut into florets
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 1 250g Halloumi cheese cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or skillet on a medium heat.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the Halloumi cheese and cook until the cubes are golden, turning them throughout.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the mint and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Eat and enjoy!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.