Warm Broccoli, Halloumi & Tomato Salad
Servings: 3 Servings
- 1 300g head of broccoli cut into florets
- 4 plum tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 250g Halloumi cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespon fresh mint chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Heat the oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat.
Add the broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the Halloumi cheese and cook until the cubes are golden, turning them throughout.
Add the tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat, add the mint and balsamic vinegar. Season with pepper.
Eat and enjoy!
Makes 3 portions
Nutritional info per serving - 317 Calories, 21g Fat, 22g Protein, 13g Total Carbs, 4g Fibre, 9g Net Carbs