These are just so morish and everytime I make them I wish I had made more. Quick to make, quick to eat. I use cream cheese and Montery Jack cheese but you could use other cheeses and spices. These are a great snack or starter. I might have to nip out and buy a kg of jalapenos as I have a yearning for them now…
- 8 - 10 Jalapeno Peppers halved lengthwise, stems, seeds and membranes removed
- 6oz cream cheese
- 25g Montery Jack cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 1 tspn garlic powder
- 1 tspn onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix the cream cheese, garlic and onion powder together.
- Spread the cheese mixture into the jalapenos.
- Cut the Montery Jack cheese into slices and place on top of the jalapenos.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until the top of the cheese is golden.
- Eat and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe you can subscribe to Divalicious Recipes by email and never miss another recipe!
Follow me on Facebook for extra bits and fun! https://www.facebook.com/DivaliciousRecipes
If you make this, share it! Tag your photo on Instagram with #divaliciousrecipes