This jalapeno cream cheese dip makes an delicious appetizer that is made with cream cheese, jalapeno peppers and Cheddar cheese, plus other ingredients.
The cream cheese in this recipe contrasts with the jalapeno’s heat, creating a delicious twist on an old classic. A tasty, spicy party treat that is quick and easy to make.
Fresh jalapenos mixed with cream cheese make a tangy dip for low carb crackers. Cucumber sticks and celery are also delicious with this dip.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
How Many Carbs in Jalapeno Cream Cheese?
This is a great low carb dip as it only has just under 3 grams net carbohydrates per serving.
The Dip Ingredients
This easy low carb dip has a few ingredients that you may already have in the fridge.
Make sure that the cream cheese is softened to make it smooth when whipped.
How to Make Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
This quick and easy dip can be made in one bowl or you could make it in the food processor for a greener color.
Whisk the cream cheese and sour cream, then add the Cheddar cheese.
Finely chop the jalapenos
Mix the jalapenos and onions to the dip mixture.
Serve with low carb crackers.
If you have any leftovers, this jalapeno cream cheese dip will last up to 5 days when stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
This easy jalapeno dip can be tweaked with a few other ingredients:
- Add pickled jalapenos from a jar for an extra flavor.
- Cilantro can be added but it is entirely optional and for cilantro lovers only.
- A dash of fresh lime juice can be used to give the dip a lift.
- Add chopped cooked bacon to make this a jalapeño popper dip.
- Add grated fresh parmesan cheese.
- The sour cream can be replaced with Greek yogurt.
Jalapeno Dip Serving Suggestions
I could eat this dip with a spoon but a few serving suggestions to enjoy this low carb dip are:
- Sour Cream Chive Crackers
- Keto Crackers
- keto pita bread.
- Low Carb Tortilla Chips
- Cheese jalapeno crackers
- Almond flour cheese crackers
More Low Carb Dip Recipes
If you are looking for more keto dip recipes, try some of these:
This recipe was originally published in May 2017. The photographs and content have been updated and the recipe tweaked.
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 4 jalapenos deseeded
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk the cream cheese and sour cream in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the grated cheese, garlic powder, onion, powder and salt and whisk.
- Finely chop the deseeded jalapenos.
Mix by Hand
- Stir in the chopped jalapenos and green onions.
Mix in Food Processor
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz.
- Cover the dip with cling wrap and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with low carb crackers or crudites.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.