This keto pumpkin bread is light, moist and delicious. Warm spices with the pumpkin make this a great low carb treat. A gluten free and dairy free pumpkin bread baked with coconut flour.
Although a moist slice of this pumpkin bread is always enjoyable, try a slice lightly toasted and slavered with cream cheese.
This low carb pumpkin bread had a slight warm spicy taste to it and reminds me of a West Indian Bun bread we used to buy in London. That's mainly due to the all spice seasoning.
How to make keto pumpkin bread
This is an easy recipe to make as everything is whisked in one bowl. If you find the batter too thick, add more coconut milk. Brands of coconut flour can vary and some make suck up the moisture more than others.
Add nuts or seeds to the bread as per your own personal choice. We enjoy the crunch of pecans and walnuts but they can be omitted if you want a nut free pumpkin bread.
If you don't bake with coconut flour I have an equally delicious pumpkin cake with almond flour you could make.
More low carb pumpkin recipes
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F degrees
- In a bowl, mix the pumpkin, eggs, coconut milk, erythritol, vanilla, spices and salt.
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder and whisk until lump-free.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the batter into the pan. Smooth out with a spatula until even.
- Bake the loaf for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cool on a rack for 1 hour.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.