I’ve recently found that you can make an amazing cookie out of nut butters. Gluten free, low carb and tasty! What more can you want! As long as you don’t use that nasty sugar ingredient but a far more healthier alternative! These as just so easy to make too as long as you have a food processor. No stirring or beating, just press the buttons and voila! Tasty soft and delicious cookies for all! These are great the next day after storing in the fridge too.
1 cup pecan nut
1 cup erthyritol (or sugar substitute of your choice)
1 tspn vanilla
1 tspn cinnamon
1/2 tspn baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 215C/350F degrees.
- Place the pecan nuts in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until blended.
- Take about a tablespooon amount of the mixture and using your hands, mould into a cookie shape.
- Place onto a greaseproofed paper lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until firm and golden.
- Eat and enjoy!
Makes 8-10 cookies
Nutrition: Per cookie: 103 Calories; 10g Fat; 2g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carb