Pecan butter cookies are an easy low carb cookies with just a few ingredients.
I've recently found that you can make an amazing cookie out of nut butters. Gluten free, low carb and tasty! What more can you want! As long as you don't use that nasty sugar ingredient but a far more healthier alternative! These as just so easy to make too as long as you have a food processor. No stirring or beating, just press the buttons and voila! Tasty soft and delicious cookies for all! These are great the next day after storing in the fridge too.
More low carb cookies
Pecan Butter Cookies
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to180C/350F degrees.
- Place the pecan nuts in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until blended.
- Take about a tablespoon amount of the mixture and using your hands, mould into a cookie shape.
- Place onto a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20minutes until firm and golden.
- Allow to cool, then devour!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.