Keto fudgesicles are a delicious low-carb and sugar-free version of the classic frozen treat. These are a dairy free version, using coconut milk in place of heavy cream.
We use almond butter for a rich, velvet texture of these chocolate fudgesicles. They have a smooth texture and a satisfying chocolate taste that appeals to chocolate lovers of all ages.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
What are Fudgesicles?
Fudgesicles are frozen desserts that are similar to popsicles or ice cream bars. They are typically made with a creamy, fudgy mixture that is frozen until solid. Fudgesicles have a rich and chocolatey flavor, resembling fudge or chocolate pudding in frozen form.
Just 5 ingredients make these dairy free fudgesicles.
- Almond butter - this can be replaced with any other nut butter or peanut butter.
- Coconut milk - almond milk can be used too.
- Cocoa - used sugar free cocoa powder.
- Sweetener - we use allulose but any other low carb sweetener can be used.
How to make keto fudgesicles
This a quick and simple recipe that you will want to make all summer.
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Pour into a popsicle container and freeze.
You can also customize this recipe by adding chopped nuts, sugar-free chocolate chips, or a sprinkle of sea salt to the mixture before freezing for some extra flavor and texture.
Place the homemade fudgesicles in airtight containers, freezer bags, or popsicle molds with covers. Ensure they are tightly sealed to prevent air exposure, which can lead to freezer burn and a loss of quality.
Here are a few variations of keto fudgesicle recipes that you can try:
- Peanut Butter Fudgesicles:
- Add ¼ cup of natural peanut butter to the fudgesicle mixture before freezing.
- You can also swirl some additional peanut butter into the molds before freezing for extra peanut butter flavor and texture.
- Mint Chocolate Fudgesicles:
- Add ½ teaspoon of peppermint extract to the fudgesicle mixture before freezing.
- For a more vibrant green color, you can also add a few drops of green food coloring (optional).
- Almond Joy Fudgesicles:
- Stir in ¼ cup of shredded coconut and ¼ cup of chopped almonds into the fudgesicle mixture before freezing.
- For an extra touch, dip the frozen fudgesicles into melted sugar-free chocolate and sprinkle with additional shredded coconut and chopped almonds.
- Raspberry Swirl Fudgesicles:
- Blend ½ cup of fresh or frozen raspberries with a sweetener of your choice until smooth. Swirl the raspberry sauce into the fudgesicle mixture before freezing.
- You can also add some fresh raspberries to the molds before pouring in the fudgesicle mixture for added texture and flavor.
- Salted Caramel Fudgesicles:
- Prepare a sugar-free caramel sauce using a keto-friendly sweetener and a dash of sea salt. Swirl the caramel sauce into the fudgesicle mixture before freezing.
- For an extra touch, sprinkle a little sea salt on top of the fudgesicles before freezing for a salted caramel crunch.
- 1 cup coconut milk canned
- ½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ½ cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons allulose or other low carb sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Place the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the sweetener for your own taste.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle holders.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Once frozen, remove the fudgesicles from the molds by running them under warm water for a few seconds. Enjoy!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.