Indulge guilt-free in our refreshing strawberry yogurt keto popsicles – a delightful blend of creamy yogurt, cream cheese and ripe strawberries.
Embracing the ketogenic diet doesn't mean bidding farewell to the joy of indulging in a cool, creamy treat on a hot summer day. Our Keto Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles are the perfect solution, carefully crafted to fit within the boundaries of a low-carb lifestyle. These popsicles offer a luscious blend of creamy yogurt, cream cheese and naturally sweet strawberries, combining to create a refreshing symphony of flavors.
Not only do our Keto Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles tantalize your taste buds, but they also offer several health benefits. The high-fat content from the yogurt keeps you satiated for longer, preventing unnecessary snacking and helping you stay on track with your keto journey. Strawberries, being a nutrient-rich fruit, provide antioxidants that support your overall well-being and immune system
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Carbs in Strawberries
Strawberries are relatively low in carbohydrates, making them a popular choice for those following a low-carb or keto diet. On average, one cup (about 150 grams) of sliced strawberries contains approximately 11 grams of carbohydrates.
However, it's worth noting that the net carbohydrate count can be lower since strawberries are high in fiber. Net carbohydrates are calculated by subtracting the dietary fiber content from the total carbohydrates. Strawberries are also rich in essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, making them a nutritious choice for a variety of diets.
Just 4 ingredients make these easy keto popsicles.
We found the natural sweetness of the strawberries, cream cheese and Greek yogurt sweet enough for our palates, but if you like your popsicles sweeter, add a tablespoon or two of allulose or monk fruit.
How to make keto popsicles
This is an easy recipe to make for the summer.
Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
Pour into an ice pop container and freeze.
If using popsicle molds, it is recommended to remove the popsicles from the molds once they are completely frozen and wrap each one individually in plastic wrap or parchment paper. This step helps prevent freezer burn and keeps the popsicles fresh.
Here are a few variations of the Keto Strawberry Yogurt Popsicle recipe to add some creative twists and flavors:
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Popsicles: Prepare the Keto Strawberry Yogurt Popsicle recipe as usual. Melt some sugar-free dark chocolate or unsweetened chocolate with a touch of coconut oil. Dip the frozen popsicles into the melted chocolate, allowing it to harden quickly. Optionally, sprinkle some chopped nuts or unsweetened coconut flakes on the chocolate coating before it sets. Return the popsicles to the freezer until the chocolate is firm.
- Lemon-Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles: Follow the basic recipe for Keto Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles. Add a fresh twist by squeezing some lemon juice and zest into the mixture before pouring it into the popsicle molds. The zesty lemon flavor beautifully complements the sweet strawberries, creating a refreshing and tangy popsicle option.
- Berry Medley Yogurt Popsicles: Instead of using only strawberries, create a mixed berry sensation. Combine fresh strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries in equal proportions to create a vibrant and flavorful popsicle. Blend the mixed berries with the yogurt, sweetener, and any desired additional ingredients.
Dog friendly strawberry treats
If you want a frozen treat for your dogs, we make these frozen strawberry treats for ours.
Strawberry Yogurt Keto Popsicles
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust for your own taste.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle containers and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours until firm.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.