Delicious keto cranberry granola with coconut and lime is a great low carb start to your day. Enjoy this as a breakfast on the go or use it as an cereal with a nut milk.
Granola is a great egg-free breakfast when you are following a low carb diet and can be made ahead. Making your own keto granola is easy and delicious too!
This sugar-free granola has a great tasty with a nutty and chewy texture and the addition of coconut with lime gives this a great flavor with the cranberries.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
CARBS IN GRANOLA
Regular granola can have up to 13 grams of carbohydrates per ¼ cup (28 grams) due to the sugar used. This sugar free version has just 5g net carbs.
Just a few store ingredients make this tasty cranberry granola.
- Cranberries - we used fresh cranberries but when they are out of season, swap them with unsweetened dried cranberries.
- Coconut - Use either desiccated coconut or coconut flakes but ensure that they are unsweetened.
- Keto Sweetener - we use a brown monkfruit sweetener but any other sweetener such as erythritol or Swerve can be used.
- Nuts - Pecans and almond slices go well with the cranberry coconut flavours but you can use your own favorite mix of low carb nuts for this granola recipe.
- Almond butter - could be substituted with peanut butter but always check the jar for any added sugar. We also use butter but this can be omitted to make this vegan.
How to Make Keto Cranberry Granola
Grab your bowl and switch on the oven! We are making a batch of tasty granola.
Melt butter and almond butter in a bowl
Mix the butters until smooth.
Mix the remaining ingredients and bake.
Allow to cool and eat
We keep our keto granola in the fridge to keep it firm and crunchy. Store the granola in an air tight container or sealable glass jar.
More Egg-Free Keto Breakfast Recipes
If you are tired of eggs and are looking for a low carb breakfast, we have a few recipes you may enjoy.
Cranberry Coconut Granola
- ¼ cup butter unsalted
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup cranberries fresh or dried
- ¼ cup brown monkfruit
- ½ cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the butter and almond butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix until the melted butters are smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spoon the granola onto the baking sheet and spread out evenly to a height of about 1 cm. You may not need to use the full length of the baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove from the oven. Set aside to cool to firm.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.