Enjoy a sugar free chocolate keto frosty for a simply dessert that hits all your sweet cravings. With just a few ingredients you can have a creamy, cold dessert in 30 minutes.
I've added almond butter to the creamy low carb delight for extra protein and flavour. You could omit it or substitute it with peanut butter, depending upon your personal preference.
What is a Frosty?
A frosty is famously sold in Wendy's and is a cross between a thick shake and a soft serve ice cream. This is a low carb version of a Wendy's frosty without the sugar. It's a creamy chocolate dessert that can be enjoyed for a low carb indulgent breakfast too.
The great thing about this recipe is that it only uses a few ingredients that you may have to hand and takes a few minutes to make. If you have a sweet craving, try one of these. I find them very filling too!
Keto Frosty Recipe Tips
Add other flavours to compliment the chocolate. A few drops of peppermint extract make a chocolate mint version.
Serve with a squirt of whipped cream and add a sprinkling of low carb chocolate chips.
Swap the almond butter with peanut butter
Make it dairy free by substituting the cream with coconut cream
More low carb chocolate desserts
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Keto Chocolate Frosty
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and use an electric whisk on a low speed and mix. Or use a hand whisk with gusto.
- Beat until smooth and peaks are starting to form.
- Spoon the mixture into a mason jar or a container and place in a freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!