This coconut bread recipe is simple to make and only has 4 ingredients.
This is very easy to make and full of coconut goodness! Simple to make and great slathered with some Chia seed jam! Yummy toasted too. The coconut gives this loaf a sweet taste, so no other sweetner is needed. A great bread for afternoon tea, or a nice alternative for breakfast!
Although this is called a bread, it is more of a cake. Just as banana bread is more of a cake too. The smell from the kitchen as this is baking is divine! Warm coconut..yum!
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tspn baking soda
- 6 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 140C/275F degrees.
- Line the bottom of a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place the desiccated coconut in a blender and blitz until fine.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes, until firm.
- Eat and enjoy!