These almond flour chocolate cookies are an easy almond flour cookie that is great for the holidays. They are slightly crisp at the edges and have a soft and fluffy texture.
Baked with almond flour, these tasty keto cookies are also gluten free and paleo. Made from a few basic low carb pantry ingredients, a batch can quickly be made when you have a hankering for a cookie.
How long do low carb cookies last?
These almond flour cookies will last at least a week if stored in the fridge. Place them in a sealed plastic container or zip lock bag.
These cookies are very delicate when warm so need to completely cool before handling.
Double your chocolate pleasure by adding a handful of sugar free chocolate chips to the cookie dough.
Add warm spices to compliment the chocolate flavour. Cinnamon or nutmeg would make a delicious flavour.
Looking for more low carb cookies?
Whether you are baking with almond flour, coconut flour or another low carb flour, there are plenty of cookie recipes to enjoy. Preheat your oven for these delicious cookies!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Almond Flour Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350 F degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add the butter and monk fruit sweetener. Blend until creamy.
- Add the egg and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix into a soft dough.
- Shape the dough into walnut sized balls and place on the baking tray. Lightly press the cookie down to flatten it. The cookies will spread when cooking so keep them well spaced.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the edges have a darker colour.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before handling.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.