This recipe makes a nice crisp cookie with a slight soft centre. I actually prefer these when they have cooled down. Which can be a feat in our house since the husband prefers them out of the oven and will swoop upon a fresh batch like an eagle on an injured rabbit.
1/2 cup of honey
4 tblspns of butter
2 tblspns of cocoa
1/8 tspn of sea salt
1/4 tspn of baking soda
2 cups of almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 140C/275 F degrees
- Melt the butter
- Add the butter to the other ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Make balls of dough and place on greaseproof paper (on a tray). Press the cookie down to flatten it.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the cookies over and cook fo another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, fight the husband off them and enjoy!