Peanut flour chocolate chip cookies are a great way to use that jar of peanut flour you bought and only ended up using for smoothies.
I like the simplicity of peanut butter cookies so when I purchased a jar of peanut flour thought that I would use it to make cookies too. Peanut flour recipes tend to be smoothie related so I have been playing around with the flour. Cookies is an easy and tasty option. I added chocolate chips to these for the chocolate and peanut flavour combination. You could always omit the chocolate and just have plain peanut flour cookies if you wished.
These peanut flour cookies have the texture of a “regular” chocolate chip cookie. They are firm and are better the next day for more of a “bite” if you are hankering for a tougher cookie. However tempting it may be to scoff the lot when they come out of the oven, try to put aside a couple for the next day to see the difference in texture.
Cocoa powder could be added to these cookies but you would probably want to add a tablespoon of coconut milk to the dough to stop them being too dry. Maybe a dash of spice too.
Other peanut flour recipes
Peanut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees
- In a bowl, cream the butter and the erythritol together.
- Add the egg and beat until combined.
- Add the vanilla extract, peanut flour, baking powder and salt. Mix thoroughly into a dough.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- With your hands, roll out balls of the dough, then lightly press into cookie shapes on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until firm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.