A cauliflower frittata made with sautéed cauliflower and Feta cheese makes a hearty dish and a perfect addition to a brunch. Serve either warm or cold, it has a great flavour.
This is one of my favourite cauliflower recipes and is so easy to make too. You could used any leftover roast cauliflower to make this frittata too, but first try it when pan frying the cauliflower until golden.
Just like roasting, frying the cauliflower brings out the nutty flavour. Together with the salty Feta cheese and fresh parsley, this makes a great frittata combination.
You can substitute the fresh parsley with your herb of choice if you so wish. Play around with this, but the main glorious ingredient is the cauliflower!
Other Frittata Recipes
Broccoli, Olive & Goats Cheese Frittata
Zucchini, Dill & Feta Frittata
Cauliflower Feta Frittata
- ½ head cauliflower chopped into florets
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- ½ cup Feta cheese
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 5 eggs medium
- 2 tablespoons parsley flat leaved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat and saute the cauliflower florets until golden in colour, for 7-9 minutes.
- Add the garlic and spring onions and saute for a further 3 minutes
- Beat the eggs,and add the parsley and feta cheese to the mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture over the cauliflower, ensuring even coverage.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until firm, then place under a hot grill to finish off the top for 1-2 minutes.
This looks really nice. I follow you on Instagram but I do find it difficult to find yoyr recipes. The links in your replies don't work and there doesn't seem to be a search facility on your website.
There is a search button on the top right hand side of the site, that should help. I'll check the links on Instagram! Thanks