This keto berry cobbler with blackberries and blueberries is an easy and delicious comfort food dish. Made with almond flour it is low carb and gluten free deliciousness in a bowl!
Initially this was going to be just blackberries, but I didn't have enough for a complete dish, so I threw in a punnet of plump blueberries. It worked out beautifully and have made this exactly the same again, but you could also use other berries for this dish.
Mixed Keto Berry Cobbler
This is perfect comfort food. I made this berry cobbler on a rainy Sunday afternoon in the UK, and the Chief Taster was lucky to be left any once I tasted it. One tablespoon of the delicious berries with the almond topping hit the right notes and I reached for a larger spoon under the guise of "research taste testing". Then had to stop myself before the Chief Taster came home to an empty pie dish and me asleep on the sofa.
How to make berry cobbler
Just a few ingredients are needed to make a low carb cobbler.
- Berries - I used a mix of blueberries & blackberries but any low carb berry will work.
- The topping is a mix of almond flour, butter, low carb sweetener and eggs. Low carb store cupboard staples that you might have to hand.
This berry cobbler is just superb with a serving of cream. The Chief Taster is very much a pudding man, and this is now a request on a raining, grey day. As it's an easy dish with a handful of ingredients it can appear on our menu quickly.
Another delicious cobbler to try is my strawberry cream cheese cobbler. This is made with strawberries but has dollops of cream cheese in it too for a hint of cheesecake.
OTHER BLUEBERRY DESSERTS YOU WILL ENJOY
Blackberry & Blueberry Cobbler
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C/375F degrees.
- Place the fruit a baking dish.
- Beat the butter and erthyritol in a bowl until creamy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and salt and blend well.
- Add the almond flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Spoon the batter on top of the berries.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more info.