These easy keto spicy peanut cauliflower bites make a delicious low carb and gluten free appetiser or snack. Cauliflower florets roasted in a spicy peanut butter sauce are very addictive and ready in 30 minutes.
I see a lot of cauliflower "wings" recipes which slightly disturb me as a vegetarian and a love for cauliflower. I guess this is because the sauce used is similar to chicken wing dishes? I would rather call them cauliflower bites then wings. But feel free to slather this sauce over your wings too! The spicy peanut butter sauce is highly addictive.
I have used this sauce on chicken too (breast strips, not wings) for the Chief Taster which he enjoyed. You could take this sauce and cook it on any part of the chicken or a vegetable you wanted. I loved these spicy cauliflower bites and label them as a snack or starter since there is a tendency to scoff the whole plate in one go (might be just us though..)!
HOW TO MAKE KETO SPICY PEANUT CAULIFLOWER BITES
This easy low carb cauliflower appetiser recipe is so simple. You smother the cauliflower florets in a spicy peanut butter sauce and roast them. The sauce is just peanut butter, lime, Tamari, cayenne pepper and paprika. You could play around with the spices and add extra heat. Perhaps ginger or cumin would give it an extra flavour.
Feel free to play around with the spices..some hotter chilli powder would be a great addition if you like the heat. Just beware, that these spicy peanut cauliflower bites are highly addictive and it is very hard to only eat a couple.
OTHER LOW CARB CAULIFLOWER RECIPES TO LOVE
WATCH THE VIDEO
Spicy Peanut Cauliflower Bites
- 1 Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons Peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Tamari sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F degrees
- Mix all the ingredients (except the cauliflower) in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the cauliflower florets and stir to get a covering of the sauce all over them.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy