Rosemary Parmesan biscuits are baked with almond flour and make a savoury biscuit. A healthier option for those following a Low carb, Keto or gluten free diet.
These savoury biscuits are just lovely. Rosemary and Parmesan are a great flavour combination and the Parmesan give this biscuit a slight chewy texture but they also melt in your mouth. You could use this biscuit mixture as a base and play around with the flavourings, but try this first as it is yummy!
I use fresh rosemary but you could use dried. I would increase the amounts if using dried though. The biscuits kept well in an air tight container in the fridge too...will keep for a week happily. The Chief taster took to heating them up in the microwave and declared them delicious.
- 1 1/2 cups (144g) Almond flour
- 1 cup (100g) Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary, chopped dried/fresh
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Mix the almond flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder together
- Add the eggs and butter and blend well.
- Mix in the cheese and rosemary until you have a blended dough.
- Roll small balls of the biscuit dough and place on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Flatten the biscuits with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and firm.
- Eat and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more info.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon