Easy keto caramel chocolate cups with a sugar free caramel sauce filling, coated in chocolate for a quick and easy low carb sweet treat.
These keto chocolate candies are so easy to make and ready in under 30 minutes. They could make a great gift for the holidays too.
Quick and easy to make
To make these quick keto caramel chocolate cups I used a silicon ice tray. Once the candies had firmed up they were easy to pop out of the tray. Plus I liked the slightly oval shape that the tray gave the candies.
Any candy mold or ice tray can be used but I do recommend that it's silicone purely for ease of removing the keto candies.
Add chopped nuts to the caramel filling for extra crunch
A sprinkle of sea salt on the top of the chocolate cups would give an extra flavour.
More keto sweet treats
Chocolate Covered Cream Cheese Bites
Keto Caramel Chocolate Cups.
- 8 oz chocolate sugar free or high cocao solids
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over boiling water on the stove top.
- Add the coconut oil and stir until the chocolate is smooth.
- Using a silicone ice tray or chocolate mold, place about 1 teaspoon of chocolate into the base of the molds and spread the chocolate evenly in the mold.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and spoon in the caramel sauce in the centre of the molds.
- Pour a teaspoon of the chocolate over the top of the chocolate cups to cover the filling.
- Place the chocolates in the fridge or freezer to set for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove the chocolates from the mold and keep in the fridge.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
What are high cocao solids? I've never seen that term before? IS there a link to some product? I haven't a clue as to what to use or buy.
It's chocolate with cocoa solids of above 70%. Lindt do a good bar of chocolate that can be used.
The caramel chocolate candy has no sweetener in it. Please advise.
The caramel sauce has sweetener in it.