Easy keto caramel chocolate cups with a sugar free caramel sauce filling, coated in chocolate for a quick and easy low carb sweet treat.
These keto chocolate candies are so easy to make and ready in under 30 minutes. They could make a great gift for the holidays too.
Quick and easy to make
To make these quick keto caramel chocolate cups I used a silicon ice tray. Once the candies had firmed up they were easy to pop out of the tray. Plus I liked the slightly oval shape that the tray gave the candies.
Any candy mold or ice tray can be used but I do recommend that it's silicone purely for ease of removing the keto candies.
Add chopped nuts to the caramel filling for extra crunch
A sprinkle of sea salt on the top of the chocolate cups would give an extra flavour.
More keto sweet treats
Keto Caramel Chocolate Cups.
- 8 oz chocolate sugar free or high cocao solids
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over boiling water on the stove top.
- Add the coconut oil and stir until the chocolate is smooth.
- Using a silicone ice tray or chocolate mold, place about 1 teaspoon of chocolate into the base of the molds and spread the chocolate evenly in the mold.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and spoon in the caramel sauce in the centre of the molds.
- Pour a teaspoon of the chocolate over the top of the chocolate cups to cover the filling.
- Place the chocolates in the fridge or freezer to set for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove the chocolates from the mold and keep in the fridge.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.