This varies slightly to the other coconut flour pancake recipe under the dessert section and is more like a thick breakfast pancake. Coconut flour is very filling as it is high in fibre, so a couple of these beauties will keep you going all day.
Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Whisk the eggs thoroughly.
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla and erythritol and whisk.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Heat the butter (you could use coconut oil instead) in a frying pan on a medium heat until melted.
- Ladle a few tablespoons of the pancake mixture into the pan.
- Cook each side until golden.
- Eat and enjoy!