Enjoy these coconut flour vanilla cakes as an afternoon treat or a low carb snack with your coffee.
These little coconut flour cakes are baked in muffin tins and are almost like small Maderia cakes in texture. I like to slather them in berries and whipped cream to serve but they are a great cake to play around with flavours. I’ve made many variations of these cakes, but these are still an easy classic coconut flour cake to bake.
I bake these cakes in a muffin tin with no cases as I have find that they easily pop out of the tin and there are too solid a cake to need a muffin tin. These coconut flour cakes are a simple low carb vanilla cake that make a great afternoon tea cake too!
Baking with Coconut Flour
If you wanted an extra lighter sponge for these coconut cakes, then I would recommend that you separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites. Fold the whipped egg whites into the cake batter and this is usually a great way to produce a light coconut flour cake.
Other Coconut Flour Cakes
Coconut Flour Vanilla Cakes
- Preheat the oven at 200 C/400 F degrees
- Blend together the butter, eggs, erythritol, salt and vanilla.
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder. Whisk until there are no lumps and it is a smooth batter.
- Pour into greased muffin cups or greased muffin tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh cream and berries. (optional)
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.