A baked artichoke & spinach dip that is delicious enough to eat just by itself.
I confess that I used to love the "TGIFridays" dip of this. So I reworked this as homemade is always much nicer. Just yummy with flax seed parmesan crisps, cheese crisps or even crudettes. Anything that will go into a dip and is not processed really.....spoon..finger..your choice...I won't judge....
I use fresh spinach here, but you could also use frozen spinach.
More low carb dip recipes
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 ½ cups spinach fresh
- 3 cloves garlic peeled & finely chopped
- 14 oz artichokes tinned
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Mix the garlic, spinach, artichokes, alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and cream cheese in a bowl. Combine well.
- Spread the sauce in a baking dish (I used a 8 inch x 8 inch). Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with low carb crackers.