Savoury pancakes made with almond flour are low carb and gluten free. Delicious with spinach and cheese. Perhaps a touch of garlic too.
As a change to sweet pancakes, here is a savoury version. I think this pancake mixture goes better with a savoury filling. Although you could always add a sweet ingredient to this to change if for your sweet tooth. I stuffed mine with spinach, garlic and cheese but you can use whatever savoury filling you want. It's your pancake after all!
This is a great Gluten Free and low carb pancake that you can eat with either savoury or sweet fillings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Keto Savoury Almond Flour Recipes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup club soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- In a medium bowl mix all the ingredients until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Pour a ladle (about ⅔ cup) of the batter into the frying pan.
- Cook until firm and golden on one side, then flip and cook the other side.
- Remove, fill with your savoury filling of choice.
- Eat and enjoy!