Roasted cauliflower florets are an easy low carb side dish. Simple and can be seasoned to your own taste. Ready in under 30 minutes and gluten free too.
Cauliflower...who knew it could be so tasty and essential in a low carb lifestyle? We were brought up on the boiled to death version so it was a complete surprise to taste it roasted. Oh my, the mighty roasted cauliflower roars with flavour and is very addictive. I could eat a whole plate (and have). This dish is a great snack, but it also makes a great salad dish when cold, and can be a side vegetable dish too. The versatility of the cauliflower...who knew!?!
You can flavour this with other ingredients such as chilli, paprika, grated parmesan cheese, dried herbs, garlic butter (that was when I ate the whole pan...got to redo that one again. When the husband is out so I have it to myself..)
More low carb roasted cauliflower recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
- 1 medium cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 lemon zest & juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
- Put the cauliflower in a medium bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Place the cauliflower in a roasting tin/on a baking tray.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown. You should turn the florets half way through cooking too.