This pumpkin cheesecake brownie has the warmth of pumpkin spices in a chocolate fudgy brownie. Baked with coconut flour, this is a delicious low carb and gluten free treat.
Together cheesecake and brownie make a moist and delicious dessert that is much better the next day if you can wait that long.
Once the pumpkin cheesecake brownie mixture has set and the pumpkin flavours developed you will be face down in a plate of brownies and growling like a tigress if anyone approaches you for one.
How to make keto pumpkin cheesecake brownies
This low carb coconut flour brownie recipe is an easy combination of a cheesecake topping and moist chocolate brownie. Pumpkin spice goes great with chocolate flavour. Try our pumpkin cheesecake bars too for another low carb pumpkin recipe.
- Coconut flour
- Low carb sweetener - we used monkfruit but any other low carb sweetener can be used.
- Eggs - room temperature
- Chocolate chips - the higher the cocoa solids, the less the sugar.
- Butter - unsalted
- Coconut milk - almond milk can be used
- Cream cheese - room temperature is easier to use
- Pumpkin puree - either tinned or homemade
- Pumpkin spices - Use a ready mix or make your own.
These brownies are better the next day once completely cooled and the brownie will be more fudge like. Be patient!
For those of you who don't like coconut flour this recipe can easily be adapted with almond flour. Use our almond flour brownie recipe and add the pumpkin cheesecake on top.
The pumpkin cheesecake mixture does not have to be swirled into the chocolate brownie mixture but gently spread on top to make an even layer.
More low carb brownie recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more info.
This recipe was originally posted in November 2016. The photos and content have been updated but the recipe has remained the same.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 medium egg
- ¼ cup monkfruit or other low carb sweetener
- ½ cup pumpkin puree canned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Grease and line a baking or brownie tin with greaseproof paper. I use an 8 inch square baking tin, because it's easier to cut into squares!
- In a medium bowl, melt the butter and chocolate chips in either the microwave or in a bain marie.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the baking powder, coconut flour, coconut milk, cocoa powder and salt and stir until smooth.
- In another medium bowl, whisk the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin puree, egg, pumpkin spices, and low carb sweetener. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the baking tin and spread evenly.
- Spoon the pumpkin cream cheese mixture on top and gently smooth over the brownie mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is slightly firm.
- Allow to cool, then place in the fridge for at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Cut into squares, eat and enjoy!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.