Palm hearts make up this colourful and hearty salad that is full of flavour. The palm heart is very low in calories so can be a healthier option.
This salad is just wonderfully simple to make. Although I used basil, other herbs would be just as tasty. It would make a great side salad with fish or a frittata or you can just scoff a bowl of it by itself! It's best eaten after about 30 minutes of making to let the flavours develop.
Palm Hearts, Tomato & Artichoke Salad
- 14 oz Palm hearts (tinned)
- 3 Tomatoes
- 120 grams Artichokes (canned or jar)
- 10 Black Olives pitted
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Place the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Eat and enjoy!