Chicken dumplings flavoured with ginger and chilli. An easy chicken supper dish to make.
A simple yet tasty chicken dish that can be made a few hours ahead. Serve with cauliflower rice, vegetable noodles or stir fried vegetables. You can steam these, pan fry them or bake them in the oven. The best thing is that they can be made ahead so more time for you kicking back and enjoying that sofa!
- 300g chicken breast, cut into chunks (with no skin)
- 5 spring onions
- 2cm fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2-3 tblspns fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until combined.
- Put the mixture into a bowl and using wet hands, shape into balls, about the size of a large walnut.
- Cover and chill for at least 20 minutes (can be made up to 8 hours ahead of cooking).
- Steam the dumplings in a steamer or on a heatproof plate covered with foil placed over a large pan of simmering water for 20 minutes until the chicken is tender and cooked with no pink meat.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Nutrition: Per whole recipe : 368 Calories; 4g Fat; 71g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 5g Net Carb