These easy egg noodles are a great low carb and gluten free replacement for pasta and noodles. Just 2 ingredients for a quick and easy recipe.
Low carb egg noodles are so simple to make. Mix, bake, slice and slather with a sauce. It’s really just that easy! The hardest part of the recipe is deciding what you are going to serve with them or have them simply by themselves.
If you wanted more of a pasta noodle substitute you could add mozzarella cheese or a dash of psyllium husk powder to the mixture before baking. Add herbs of your choice. This is an easy keto egg noodles you can add your own touch too.
Although these egg noodles are great with a stir fry, I prefer to serve mine with a creamy sauce. Either a mushroom or spinach sauce are my choice.
Other keto noodles to make
- 1 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F degrees
- Line a square 8 inch baking tin with parchment paper.
- Place the cream cheese and eggs in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and shake until evenly covered.
- Bake for 8 minutes
- Cool for 5 minutes, then gently remove the cooked mixture from the tin
- Gently roll the egg up like a swiss roll. Using the parchment paper to do this can help.
- Cut the rolled mixture into 1 cm slices
- Arrange on a plate, slightly unravelled and cover with your sauce of choice.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.