This keto cream cheese mousse is made with a mixture of berries. A quick and easy keto dessert that is ready in under 10 minutes.
Make this creamy low carb dessert ahead and chill it in the fridge until you are ready to serve. It can be made overnight too and will last a few days in the fridge.
What Berries are Keto?
Most berries are low carb with blackberries, strawberries and raspberries being the 3 lowest in carbs. Any mix of them can be used, either fresh or frozen. If frozen are being used, check the ingredients as they may be frozen in a sugar syrup.
How to make a keto cream cheese mousse
Just 4 ingredients make this easy keto dessert.
- Cream cheese - best used softened at room temperature.
- Creamy - heavy cream.
- Mixed berries - fresh or frozen can be used.
- Low carb sweetener - Monkfruit is my current favourite but any other low carb sweetener can be used.
A tablespoon of lemon juice can be added as contrast to the sweetness of the berries.
Mix the berries or use just one type.
Make this a chocolate cream cheese mousse by using a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder. Taste and add more for a stronger chocolate taste.
More Low Carb Mousse Recipes
If you enjoy this easy keto dessert, here are a few more to try.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
This recipe was originally posted in June 2014. The photos and content have been updated but the recipe remains the same.
Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Mousse
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cream heavy/whipping
- 1 cup mixed berries fresh or frozen
- 3 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener
- Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the berries and monfruit and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk the cream until thick.
- Fold the whipped cream into the berry mixture.
- Spoon into serving dishes and serve or chill.
What a great last minute dessert. I've always got berries in the freezer and cream cheese in the fridge. Perfect.
Glad you like the sound of it! Hope you enjoy it!