This keto fudge is smooth and creamy as well as being easy to make.
When I first made this keto fudge recipe I was surprised at how addictive this is. A first batch disappeared almost as fast as I could make it. Luckily, I had some more pumpkin in the fridge, so a second batch was made a few days later.
Keto fudge is a healthier alternative to the sugar laden fudge but even better is the simplicity to make it. It’s just a matter of placing all the ingredients into a food processor and mixing. I used silicone mini muffin tins as they are easy to pop out the little fudge cups. You could roll this mixture up for little keto fudge balls, then roll in some coconut or cocoa. Or just use a square tin and cut out slices.
Store the keto fudge in the freezer to keep its shape. It will still hold up in the fridge but will be a bit softer.
What the video does not show is me happily cleaning the bowl with a spoon and almost licking the food processor blade clean with my tongue. This keto fudge is addictive!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Pumpkin Chocolate Keto Fudge
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree unsweetened tinned
- 1/2 cup Almond butter
- 1/4 cup Xylitol or other sweetener
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into either a parchment paper lined 8 x 8 brownie tin or silicone mini muffin tin.
- Smooth the mixture.
- Place in the freezer or fridge for a couple of hours until firm.
- I keep mine in the freezer to keep firm, but they keep in the fridge too.
- Eat and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.