I love this ganache topping and could slather it over everything now. It goes well with the two toned cupcake too. If there is anything left in the bowl after icing the cupcakes you best eat it...oh shame..what to do...
¼ cup coconut oil
½ cup coconut milk
½ tspn vanilla
¼ cup erythritol
¼ cup coconut flour
½ tspn baking powder
1 tblspn cocoa powder
¼ tspn salt
½ cup whipping/double cream
100g dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Beat the eggs well, stir in the coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients.
- Stir the dry ingredients (except the cocoa powder) into the wet and mix well. If the batter seems too thick add more coconut milk). It should resemble cake/pancake batter.
- Pour half the batter into a bowl. Add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Place the vanilla batter into the cupcase about under half way up, then add the cocoa batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the tops spring back lightly when touched.
- Remove and cool in the pan.
- Make the ganache topping by bringing the cream to a boil in a pan. Break up the chocolate and place in a bowl. Pour the cream over the chocolate and whip until smooth. Let cool slightly and then slather over the cupcakes.
- Eat and enjoy!