This keto cheesecake brownie are a combination of two desserts in one. An almond flour chocolate brownie with a cheesecake swirl makes for the ultimate easy and indulgent low carb dessert.
This is just delicious! I had been thinking about this cheesecake brownie recipe and toyed with the idea of doing this in individual muffin form, but then went for the one tray option. I have not ruled out the muffin version though and will do that another lazy weekend.
The Chief Taster was beside himself with joy whilst this was baking and I had to hold him off whilst it was cooling. It is delicious once cooled, but better a day later, as the brownie is a touch more moist. Delicious either way. This is a great brownie recipe too, if you wanted to skip the cheesecake topping. When you want a quicker brownie for your chocolate fix, reach for your air fryer and bake a batch of Air Fryer Keto Brownies. 10 minutes baking time for a delicious low carb dessert!
LOW CARB BROWNIE
I made a vanilla and chocolate swirl with the cheesecake topping but you could play around with the flavours if you so wished. Or top with some berries. Or added cream. Oh dear, just feel full thinking about it! So many possibilities of deliciousness!
I have baked these cheesecake brownies countless times and have enjoyed them every time. I find this is becoming my go to recipe when I have friends round or if I am requested to bring a dessert to a gathering. Gathering is code for ladies and wine night. Nothing pairs better with a glass of wine than a plate of cheesecake brownies! Even my non-keto friends devour them.
MORE BROWNIE RECIPES TO BAKE:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 oz chocolate, melted high cocoa solids (70% and above)
- ¼ cup erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F degrees.
- Line a square baking tin (or you could use a circular one...no rule on shapes!) with greaseproof paper.
- Mix the brownie ingredients first.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a Bain Marie (bowl over simmering water).
- Remove from the heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- With a whisk, (electric is better) add the eggs, one at a time. Add the vanilla essence.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture in the tin evenly.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese mixture with an electric whisk until smooth.
- Add the vanilla essence and erythritol and beat well.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Put half the mixture in another bowl and add the melted chocolate. Mix well.
- Place the cheesecake mixture over the brownie base in an uneven distribution of the vanilla and chocolate cheesecake mixture.
- Swirl the chocolate and vanilla mixture lightly together.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until slightly firm. Don't worry if the centre is slightly jiggly as the cheesecake part needs to set later.
- Cool and then chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.