A side dish of keto roasted cauliflower roasted in Djjon mustard and lemon butter sauce is an easy and tasty recipe.
If you are a fan of mustard, then this dish is simply divine and the addition of the lemon is lovely. I had to stop myself eating the whole dish once I tested a piece after it was cooked. This is a wonderful side dish that could steal the show from the main course!
How to make keto roasted cauliflower
Roasting cauliflower by itself gives the vegetable a great nutty flavour. This recipe lifts that flavour with the addition of Dijon mustard and lemon.
Ingredients for this recipe
All you need to make this tasty recipe is a few ingredients.
- Cauliflower - Fresh and firm.
- Dijon mustard - Either plain or grained mustard.
- Lemon - The juice and rind of a whole lemon.
- Butter - Unsalted butter.
- Fresh parsley - For the garnish and optional. Fresh chives could be substituted.
You could always make this dish a couple of hours ahead at then reheat through when you are ready to serve.
This mustard and lemon sauce would also be good to pour over chicken or fish.
More low carb side dish recipes to try
WATCH THE RECIPE:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
Cauliflower Roasted in Dijon Mustard and Lemon Butter Sauce
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 Lemon Juice & grated rind
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (wholegrain preferable)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped optional (for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F degrees
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and roast for 20-25 minutes
- Remove the cauliflower from the baking tray and place in an oven dish.
- Melt the butter in saucepan and add the mustard, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- Spoon the mustard sauce over the cauliflower and return to the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm or at room temperature.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.