Brie and broccoli go very well together, usually in a quiche or fritta. Here, the two ingredients are baked together and the yummy Brie melts into the broccoli. This is a good way to eat a plate of broccoli too! Sneak veggies into your childrens/husband’s diet by slathering it with cheese! This is low on carbs and gluten free so go ahead and be guilt free!
700g broccoli, cut into small florets
350g Brie, cut into thin slices.
75g Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 4-5 minutes until tender. Drain and put into a shallow baking dish.
- Put the Brie over the broccoli and pour the cream over the dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently mash the broccoli into the cream and sprinkle over with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crisp on top.
- Eat and enjoy!