As with all the fish and chicken dishes I cannot comment personally, but only convey my husband's opinion. This he loved and said he would order it again if he was at an Al A Carte brunch. Mind you, he was hungry as it was Ramadan in Dubai so he had not eaten all day. This will be a repeat dish for him.
1/3 cup almond flour
Salt and pepper to taste
1 piece of white fish...I initially used a Sole Fillet
2 tspn olive oil
1 glove garlic, finely chopped.
1/3 cup stock.
1 tblspn capers
2 tspn butter
- Remove the skin and white pith from the lemon, removing the membranes. Cut into pieces, keeping any juices and put into a bowl.
- Combine the almond flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Put the fish in the flour and cover on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Cook the fish until it is golden brown on both sides, then transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the garlic to the pan and fry gently for a minute, add the stock and bring to the boil, whilst stirring.
- Add lemon juice/pieces, capers and butter. Cook until the butter has melted.
- Spoon the sauce over the fish, eat and enjoy.