A raspberry cheesecake brownie that brings two delicious desserts together. This recipe is a healthier version as it is baked with coconut flour and no sugar.
I decided to bake this raspberry cheesecake brownie in a circular cake tin rather than the traditional brownie square tin. The ingredients suggested to me that it was going to be a big dessert so may have been a bit too big for my 8-inch square tin. Do they do 10-inch tins? Plus, it looked pretty and very tempting in a circular cake shape.
Raspberries and chocolate are a great flavour combination. So, add in a cheesecake with a brownie and you have dessert gold! Initially I used more chocolate in the brownie mixture but found it to be very sweet, so reduced the amount for this recipe.
For the raspberry cheesecake swirl, I used frozen purely because the fresh ones on the supermarket shelves looked a bit “over ripe”. The defrosted raspberries blended better, but keep your eye on the packet with no added sugar in there.
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie
After baking this delicious raspberry cheesecake brownie, you ideally want to cool in the tin. Remove from the tin and then keep in the fridge to firm up as the centre may have a slight wobble. Don’t be alarmed but let the cheesecake “set”. I didn’t as I wanted to get the cheesecake out of the house and off to my taste testers. So, I had a slice that was semi-set. It was so delicious that I could not have been trusted with this in the house by myself. I would have eaten most of it all day and some for breakfast the next day!
When two desserts are combined, it can only be a beautiful thing. Which it is with this raspberry cheesecake brownie recipe!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie
- 16 oz Cream cheese softened
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Erythritol or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 4 oz Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol or other sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Grease and line a spring form cake tin with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the butter and erythritl and blend well.
- Add the eggs and combine until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate in either a bowl over simmering water, or zap it in the microwave.
- Add the melted chocolate to the brownie mixture and stir well.
- Spoon the brownie mixture into the cake tin and smooth over evenly with a spoon. Put aside.
- Blend the cream cheese, eggs, erythritol and vanilla until smooth. You may want to use a hand blender for this. Or just work out that upper forearm!
- Gently spoon the cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie mixture and smooth out evenly.
- Place the raspberries in a bowl.
- Add the erythritol and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture over the cheesecake and with a knife, swirl the mixture into the cheesecake. Be as creative as you like with the swirling!
- Bake for 40 minutes until firm with a slight wobble in the middle.
- Cool in the tin, then leave to set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Slice, eat and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more info.
[amazon_link asins='B000YF99GM,B007729RBC,B000237FSA,B01BX2NL9A' template='ProductCarousel' store='divaliciou04c-20' marketplace='US' link_id='72bb418c-c256-11e7-bf83-25cbc8dc7e2c']