I seem to have a slight obsession with making food into ball shapes at the moment and this is another food ball recipe! I think it’s probably because we add a couple of my food balls to soup to bulk it out if we are extra hungry. I have hardly been cooking any meat or fish dishes for the husband so these are very overdue! (I am vegetarian, he is not!). These got the thumbs up from the chief taster and a couple were used as snacks in his daily lunch box. This is a very easy recipe to make and great if you are in a rush for supper.
500g chicken breast
100g zucchini (courgette), grated
1/2 cup basil
50g Feta, crumbled
1/2 tspn pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
- Place the chicken and basil in a blender and blitz until thoroughly blended.
- Put into a mixing bowl and add the zucchini (courgette) and feta cheese. Season.
- Mix well and make small walnut shaped balls. (I find having wet hands to do this helps).
- Place onto a parchment covered baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!