This broccoli coconut milk soup is a bowl of creamy gorgeousness! This soup would also be suitable for anyone with a dairy intolerance with the use of coconut milk.
This soup recipe with coconut milk is an easy soup to make and is rich in nutrition. Broccoli and coconut milk together pack a nutritional punch. The coconut milk gives the soup a rich creamy texture and is a great dairy free alternative to cream. Pair this low carb soup with a low carb roll and you have a hearty lunch!
When you are in need of a great comfort then curl up with a bowl full of this broccoli coconut milk soup to soothe your soul! It can be made in 30 minutes and also freezes well. Make a huge batch to keep in the freezer for soup cravings.
OTHER SOUP RECIPES TO SLURP AND ENJOY!
Broccoli Coconut Milk Soup
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bayleaf
- 2 garlic cloves peeled & chopped
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 cups coconut milk tinned
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teapoon salt
- ½ teasspoon black pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 7-10 minutes until soft.
- Add the broccoli, stock, coconut milk and bayleaf. Season to taste.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the bayleaf.
- Blend until smooth, using either a hand blender or blender.
- Slurp, eat and enjoy!