These are mini quiches (with no pastry) that make a lovely appetiser, canape, snack or lunch box delight. I initially made this as a canape but you could have them whenever you like and call it something else! They are lovely morish bites of goodness! And low carb and gluten free too...huzzah!!
I used my mini muffin tin to make this canape snacks, but you could use a regular muffin tin and make larger ones. I just liked the cute tiny bite sized treats!
Artichoke & Spinach Mini Quiche Bites
- 1 tin artichokes
- 4 oz spinach
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 4 medium eggs
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper or black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and gently cook the garlic and onion until soft.
- Add the spinach and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the spinach is wilted.
- Beat the eggs and mix in the mustard, pepper, parsley and oregano.
- Add the artichoke, spinach and onion mixture, Cheddar cheese and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin and bake for 15 -20 minutes until firm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information