Zucchini noodles in a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce with tomatoes and added garlic. A quick and easy lunch to make in minutes.
If you are looking for quick comfort food and have your spiralizer to hand, then this is a great dish for you! I made this one lunch time when I was hungry and wanted something simple and quick. I happened to have these ingredients in the fridge and threw them together. It certainly hit the spot and I could have eaten another bowl of it again.
This would make two small portions or one big bowl for yourself to eat whilst muttering “it’s all mine, I’m not sharing”. Needless to say I didn’t share and had the whole thing to myself. It was very filling and satisfying though. I’d do it again! With no remorse!
- 2 zucchini (spiralized)
- 10-15 mini/cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tspn dried thyme
- 1 tspn dried basil
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1/2 tspn black pepper
- 2-3 tblspn olive oil
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the green onions, zucchini and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes until slightly soft.
- Add the seasoning and the Parmesan cheese. Stir thoroughly until the cheese has melted.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Nutritional info per serving: 161 Calories, 8g Fat, 13g Protein, 13g Carbs, 4g Fibre, 9g Net Carbs
If you enjoyed this recipe you can subscribe to Divalicious Recipes by email and never miss another recipe!
Follow me on Facebook for extra bits and fun!