A keto Peach Bellini is a low-carb version of the classic cocktail that uses fresh peaches and a low-carb sparkling wine or champagne. The result is a refreshing and flavorful drink that is both delicious and satisfying.
We were lucky enough to enjoy a peach bellini at the bar of their creation in Venice many years ago. They were a refreshing treat and very tasty. It's great to revisit the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
WHAT IS A PEACH BELLINI?
A peach bellini is a classic Italian cocktail that is typically made with pureed white peaches and Prosecco, an Italian sparkling wine. The peach puree is mixed with the Prosecco to create a light and fruity cocktail that is perfect for brunch, celebrations, or any occasion that calls for a refreshing and elegant drink
ARE PEACHES KETO FRIENDLY?
Peaches can be included in a keto diet in moderation, as they contain natural sugars that can affect ketosis if consumed in large amounts.
One medium-sized peach (about 150 grams) contains around 13 grams of net carbs, which is relatively high for a keto diet. However, if you consume a small amount of peach as part of a well-balanced meal that is low in carbohydrates, it can fit into a keto diet.
Just two ingredients make this classic cocktail.
- Peach - ideally the peach should be a white peach for the authentic flavor of a bellini.
- Champagne or prosecco can be used.
HOW TO MAKE A KETO PEACH BELLINI
This is a very simple recipe to make:
- Remove the skin from peach and cut into pieces.
- Place the peach in a processor and blend until smooth.
- Mix with the wine, then pour into glasses.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Peach Bellini.
MORE KETO COCKTAILS TO ENJOY
These drinks are great for a brunch, holidays or a celebration.
Keto Peach Bellini
- 1 medium peach preferably white
- 24 oz champagne or prosecco
- Remove the skin and stone from the peach. Cut into pieces and place into a blender.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Pour the peach puree into a chilled flute glasses and top up with the sparkling wine or champagne.
- Gently stir the mixture with a long spoon or stirrer.
- Garnish the glasses with mint leaves and thin peach slices and serve immediately.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.