A delicious keto cream cheese pound cake flavoured with lemon and blueberries is an easy cake for summer. Baked with coconut flour it is also gluten free.
If you are looking for a great keto cake baked with coconut flour this recipe is a good start. Although I have used a flavour combination of lemon and blueberries for a summer cake you can make it your own. Perhaps with raspberries?
Join the friendliest keto & low carb recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
How to make a keto cream cheese pound cake
This cream cheese pound cake is an easy one bowl dish. Reach for the whisk and grab a medium bowl and you are ready for cake baking!
I use coconut flour for this keto lemon cake recipe as it's my preferred low carb flour. If you wanted to replace it with almond flour I would suggest that you use 1 ½ cups of almond flour instead of the coconut flour.
For the sweetener I would recommend either erythritol or an erythritol/monk fruit blend.
The top of the cake may crack but don't worry as it can be covered up with a frosting.
This cake could be baked in a bundt cake tin. Just ensure that you thoroughly grease the cake tin.
Alternatively, make muffins with this cake mixture. Reduce the cooking time to 30 minutes and check with a toothpick that they are cooked through.
I slathered my cake with a cream cheese and lemon topping which was just cream cheese, lemon juice and a touch of low carb sweetener. I had intended to pipe it but it looked like a spider had crawled into the topping and danced all over the cake. I smoothed the topping and decorated with lemon slices.
More keto cakes to bake
Lemon Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Preheat the oven to180C/350F degrees.
- Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Whisk the butter and low carb sweetener together.
- Add the cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and continue to whisk.
- Pour in the lemon juice and continue to whisk.
- Next, add the dry ingredients, the coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk until combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and bake for 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the baking tin.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.