A chocolate mousse that is sugar and dairy free. Made with avocado, this is a delicious low carb pudding.
I love this chocolate avocado mousse alternative to chocolate mousse as it is creamy and gorgeous! It has no cream or eggs in either but you would never guess. I challenged the chief taster to tell me what was in it and got the reply banana. He was so wrong…it’s actually avocado! A healthy alternative to chocolate mousse! Another added bonus is that it is soooo easy to make! Throw in a blender and voila!
I added a cup of raspberries to my mouse as I simply adore the combination of chocolate and raspberries. You could add any other flavourings that you like with chocolate too with this.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and de-stoned
- 1/2 cup (43g) cocoa powder
- 1 tblspn vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup sweetener (honey, ground erthyritol, agave or your choice)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- • Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- • Blitz until smooth.
- • Place in bowls and keep in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- • Eat and enjoy!