Rosemary Parmesan Biscuits
Servings: 12 Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups (144g) Almond flour
- 1 cup (100g) Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary, chopped dried/fresh
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
Mix the almond flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder together
Add the eggs and butter and blend well.
Mix in the cheese and rosemary until you have a blended dough.
Roll small balls of the biscuit dough and place on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Flatten the biscuits with the palm of your hand.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and firm.
Eat and enjoy!
Nutritional Info per biscuit: 128 Calories, 11g Fat, 6g Protein, 3g Total Carbs, 1g Fibre, 2g Net Carbs