Peanut Flour Cake
Servings: 2 People
This peanut flour cake is so good that no-one would think that it’s gluten free and low in carbs too.
- 1/2 cup (113g) Butter, unsalted softened
- 1/4 cup (56g) erythritol or other sugar substitute
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (60g) peanut flour/powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 190C/385F degrees
Butter your pudding dish (either two small ones, or one medium)
Mix the butter and erythritol together.
Add the eggs and blend thoroughly.
Add the peanut flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla extract.
Pour the mixture into the pudding dishes.
Bake for 30 minutes until firm and golden.
Eat and enjoy!
Nutritional Info per serving : 614 Calories, 56g Fat, 21g Protein, 13g Total Carbs, 5g Fibre, 8g Net Carbs