Salmon Curry Skillet
Servings: 5 servings
A vibrant and spicy salmon curry cooked in the skillet for a tasty dinner.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small onion, yello diced
- 2 tablespoons Thai curry paste, green
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 13.5 oz coconut milk canned
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1.5 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 lime juiced & zested
- 1 pound salmon, boneless cut into chunks
- 1 head bok choy, baby sliced
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1 small red pepper cored & sliced thin
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh sliced thin
Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion, curry paste, ginger, and garlic and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes until fragrant.
Stir in the coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce, lime juice, and lime zest.
Add the salmon, baby bok choy, mushrooms, and red pepper then simmer for 5 minutes until the salmon is just cooked through.
Garnish with fresh basil and serve over steamed cauliflower rice, if desired.
Rami & Vicky Abrams created Tasteaholics.com in 2015 to master the art of creating extremely delicious and healthy low-carb food while researching the truth behind nutrition, dieting, and overall health. Their mission is to continue to grow the keto and low-carb movement and help their followers improve their health and outlook on life through nutrition
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.3g | Protein: 21.8g | Fat: 31.3g | Fiber: 1.9g