Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Servings: 1 Person
A quick chocolate pudding baked in the microwave under 2 minutes.
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol Low carb sweetener
- 2 tablespoons Coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder unsweetened
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter softened at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
Grease a ramekin or mug with butter
In a jug, bowl or mug, add the egg first, then the other ingredients.
Beat well until combined. You need to make sure that the peanut butter is softened at room temperature to ensure a good mixture.
Pour into the greased ramekin (if pouring into a different vessel).
Microwave for 90 seconds.
Eat and enjoy!
Nutritional Information: 239 Calories, 20g Fat, 11g Protein, 8g Total Carbs, 3g Fibre, 5g Net Carbs
Serving: 1cake | Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 20g | Fiber: 3g