Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Noodles & Tomato
Servings: 1 Person
- 2 medium zucchini spiralized
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3-4 spring onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic peeled & chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the green onions, zucchini and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes until slightly soft.
Add the seasoning and the Parmesan cheese. Stir thoroughly until the cheese has melted.
Eat and enjoy!
Nutritional info per serving: 161 Calories, 8g Fat, 13g Protein, 13g Carbs, 4g Fibre, 9g Net Carbs